On April 26, 2012 the board of directors of The Ben Craig Center announced a new strategy to lead the region in developing a comprehensive innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem to inform public policy and improve entrepreneurial and innovation practice. As part of this major initiative, the organization was renamed Ventureprise, Inc “The Catalyst for Entrepreneurial Innovation” to reflect its new mission and scope of services. To learn more, please click on the following: Click here to read the entire press release.
Ventureprise, Inc. is a non-profit organization sponsored by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and has strong links to business leaders throughout the vibrant Charlotte region.
Ventureprise serves as the University’s entrepreneurial resource and is fully integrated with the business engagement mission of the Charlotte Research Institute. It is a resource for faculty, researchers, and students seeking to commercialize innovations through new venture formation. Ventureprise is the portal into the university for early-stage entrepreneurs seeking to leverage university resources.
Ventureprise provides a full range of facility and business advisory services in its 50,000 square foot building in University Research Park.
- Facility simplicity including administrative and telecomm services;
- Learning community programs featuring expert resources and Ventureprise entrepreneurs;
- Connections to fellow entrepreneurs and business resources;
- Business building assistance including business plan and marketing plan guidance, accounting and financial systems design, and financial strategy;
- Coaching through a structured business development process and through informal interaction;
- Mentoring relationships with business leaders.
For more information contact Devin Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.bencraigcenter.com